The Led Strip Light Cover is a cover that is made to cover the light which comes from a LED Strip Light. It comes in many types, such as frosted one, clear, etc. It is usually made out of plastic and it can be bought in many different colors. The Led Strip Light Cover can also have a textured finish.
Cover for led strips light is the most important part for the led lights to protect from external bad factors. You must be familiar with that the voltages of led strips light should not be over 24V. It’s a very risky problem if this phenomenon happens during your use. But if you have enough led strip light covers, you can protect your led strip light safely.
Table of Contents
Top 5 Best Led Strip Light Cover
Choosing the right Led Strip Light Cover for your Led Light is tough! That’s why we created this list. We not only collected all of the best products on one site but also added some honest and helpful reviews on things you should know about choosing the Best Led Strip Light Cover. That way we can all make better decisions about what product or feature to look for when purchasing an Led Strip Light Cover. checkout the list is given below.
1. StarlandLed milky led strip diffuser/cover
STARLAND LED channel and cover kits are a wonderful solution for mounting Smart LED Strip Lights, maximizing the spread of light, and achieving natural-looking ambient lighting in any space. The STARLAND R&D department is back with a new kind of low-profile, modern, and stylish Channel and covers together with a variety of options for an effortless, quick, and easy installation.
They come with all mounting hardware necessary, as well as instructions manual to make your installation nice & smooth, even for beginners! These V-shaped aluminum channels are sturdy aluminum profiles with built-in heat sinks and milky PC diffusers designed to help spread out the light evenly.
Their integrated design allows them to be mounted directly onto most surfaces without additional support or accessories. You can cut the segments to whatever length is convenient and fit them into any shape you want for your LED Strips installation. They are very easy to install by yourself.
The aluminum V-shaped track combined with a milky white PC diffuser isolates heat while enhancing the overall aesthetic look of your design. Now that you have found something worth spending money on, Starland is determined to provide you with a great product at an even better price!
- Made from high-grade aluminum, durable and sturdy.
- Fit for DIY led strip light, with 10pack of V shape led channels
- 10pc of milky pc cover for strip light,20pcs mounting clips
- Simply attach the 10pack of V shape led channels to any surface
- Milky white pc diffuser to help spread the light more evenly
- Aluminum channel frame for better heat dissipation and longer lifespan
2. Diode Led strip light cover
The diode LED TAPEGUARD Tape Light Cover offers a low-profile, easy solution to providing protection and diffusion for indoor LED lighting. It comes with an adhesive backing that adheres to clean, dry surfaces and can be cut to size. This cover also creates a surface that can be easily wiped clean.
The Diode LED Tape Light Cover is made of lightweight, polycarbonate plastic that is easy to install and maintain. The covers can be placed end to end or cut to size for the perfect finished look to linear LED strip light installations.
TAPEGUARD Tape Light Cover is a simple and inexpensive way to protect your LED lighting from dust and airborne grease and dirt. Easily applied to tape lights. The tape light cover is designed to protect tape lights from dust and airborne grease and dirt.
TAPEGUARD tape light covers from ddiLED are a simple, adaptable, and cost-effective solution that works on many types of LED lighting systems. TAPEGUARD covers come in 1, 2, and 3-foot lengths with a variety of frosted or clear translucent colors that can be easily cut to size using scissors or utility knives. Adhesive strips are included for secure installation.
- Easy to install.
- Made in the USA.
- Simple application.
- Made of lightweight, polycarbonate plastic.
- Made to protect tape light from dust and airborne grease and dirt.
3. LightingWill led strip light cover
LightingWill aluminum channel track is a new product design, high quality, suitable for both flush and surface mount LED lighting projects. Great heat dissipation allows a long life span for the LEDs, extending your DIY project lifespan. Aluminum track with clear transparent cover: Provide bright and clear lighting effects, and protect LED strips from dust and physical contact.
These smooth aluminum channels come in various lengths, and they may be cut to length if needed. The channels include light-shielding end caps that keep the glare off your work surface, and the aluminum tracks are powder-coated black to minimize reflections. With one of these on hand, you can feel confident that your project will look great whenever the light comes on.
Anodizing is an electrolytic passivation process used to increase the thickness of the natural oxide layer on the surface of metal parts. The passivation (or enrichment) results in stronger, harder and corrosion-resistant coatings.
The anodized surface has a “low luster” and is not as reflective as a highly polished surface. In contrast to primers, such as epoxy primer and vinyl ester resins, which are considered porous, the anodic coating acts as a surfactant. With a metal that is treated in this way, it is easy to remove the loose-end metal (orange peel effect) which leaves flat surfaces for the application of paints or other decorative treatments.
- Flexible installation options
- Surface mount or recessed flush mount.
- Stronger and more durable
- Protect LED strips from dust and physical contact
- Provide bright and clear lighting effects.
- Protect LED strips from dust and physical contact
- Easy to install with screws and double-sided tape
4. BIRRAY U Shape Led Strip Light Cover
BIRRAY Silicone LED channel system is great for most tube lighting, such as Neon Tube Light, LED Light Strips, Fluorescent Tube Light, etc. Being a one-piece silicone tube system integrated with PCB and driver (screw lock on the backside), it’s waterproof, dustproof, heatproof, anti-corrosion, and anti-static. They can be bent freely and easily cut to any creative shape of wall art neon signs or flexibly curved signage in different lengths or diameters needed.
BIRRAY Newest 16.4FT (5M) Silicone LED Channel System, U Shape 5 x13mm DIY LED Neon Rope Light Fully Enclosed IP67 Waterproof Tube for 10mm LED Strip Lights Installation, for Indoor Outdoor Ambient Decor Lighting For a warm and inviting aesthetic that’s brighter than ever before, look no further than the BIRRAY 5M silicone U-shape LED lighting system and its 60 LEDs per tube.
This is a 5M silicone LED channel system kit. It is exactly the same as shown in our previous 16.4FT/5M Silicone LED Channel System, U Shape with 15x End Caps and mounting clips(5X13mm); but with only 10x end caps and no mounting clips inside. The tube is integrated into one piece and can be bent freely. The blades are flexible and cut easily for any creative shape of wall artwork neon signs at any length needed.
- Connected with the same size silicone tube lights.
- Installed with screws and end caps, waterproof design.
- Made of superior silicone material, the neon strip is soft and flexible,
- It can be bent freely and cut easily for any creative shape of wall artwork neon sign in the different lengths needed.
- Bends easily with your creative imagination, has no deformation, no leakage, no light leakage, no flickering, long lifespan.
5. 360DigitalSignage Silicone LED Channel System
360DigitalSignage Silicone LED Channel System Kit is a new and high-quality lighting product designed to create accents and wall art, made of silicone and aluminum composite material. The silicone LED channel kit comes with everything you need for rapid installation, providing some inspiration for design ideas.
The silicone LED channel has a waterproof level of IP67 so that it can be placed outside as well as inside your home in areas where direct water contact is not possible. It is simple to install, convenient to use, flexible and waterproof it is a great choice for interior decoration lighting, like under-cabinet lighting and backsplash lighting, which makes a tremendous difference in the ambiance of your home.
The LED aluminum profiles can be cut easily to the desired length and then fit inside the tube, it will form the whole seamless channel system after being combined with silicone tubes. There is the possibility that the channel profile is pressed slightly because of the difference in product tightness, but it will extend to size after several times of installations.
- Easy DIY installation
- Low cost and quick installation
- Highly flexible silicone tubes housing
- Made of durable, environmentally-friendly silicone material
- Great substitute for the traditional aluminum channels in commercial and residential projects
- Flexible silicone tubes housing is more tasteful and space-saving than aluminum ones.
- Achieve under-cabinet and backsplash lighting, accent lighting, and decoration lighting with ease.
How To Install Led Strip Lights Cover?
Installation of the led strip light cover is very easy. You just need to press it on the led strip light and it will self-destruct with the led strip light after a few minutes. No glue or other material is required.
Led strip light covers are important to avoid damage to the cabling. Things you need:
- Soldering iron
- Solder Wire 5
- Electrical tape
- Thin cardboard
- Nylon wire ties
- 1. Remove the cover, the cover is not the same as the housing. The cover can be peeled away like a plastic protective film.
- 2. Glue the through-tape around the edge of the board, and set the board into the housing.
- 3. Solder the end of the wire to the corresponding position on the board.
- 4. Cut the wire to the length that you would like.
- 5. Cut the tape to the length you would like.
- 6. Use the wire tie to make a loop in the wire, and fix it around the tape.
- 7. Glue the tape and the wire tie to the housing.
- 8. Use the electrical tape to wrap the wire around the edge of the housing to prevent it from falling off.
- 9. Use the electrical tape to fix the wire and the tape to the housing.
5 Reasons Why You Should Buy a New Led Strip Light Cover
The new LED Strip Light Cover is a great way to make your home or office more aesthetically pleasing. It will also help you save money on your electricity bills. This article will outline five reasons why you should buy a new LED Strip Light Cover.
- The new LED Strip Light Cover is an easy and affordable way to add color and character to any room in your house. You can use it to match the color of your furniture, or add some pizzazz with bold colors!
- The new LED Strip Light Cover lets you do something that most people don’t get the chance to do: decorate their ceilings! You can choose from a variety of different designs, including stars and dots.
- The new LED Strip Light Cover is perfect for those who are looking to save energy. The LED lights that are used in the cover use 80% less electricity than traditional bulbs and last 25 times longer.
- The new LED Strip Light Cover is made with a durable, high-quality material that won’t crack or peel like cheaper options.
- The new LED Strip Light Cover looks better than cheap alternatives.
Types of led strip lights covers
Many people are confused about the different types of led strip light covers. These covers are also known as lighting covers. They are usually used in the ceilings and they are used to cover the lighting fixtures.
The covers are made of steel, aluminum, copper, or PVC. The covers are usually used in the ceiling, and they are used to cover the lighting fixtures. The covers are made of steel, aluminum, copper, or PVC. The covers are usually used in the ceilings, and they are used to cover the lighting fixtures.
The lights are usually attached to the ceiling and they are used to illuminate the room. The covers are also used to protect the lighting fixture from dust and dirt.
There are two types of covers:
Copper is the most common, but it is also the most expensive. Copper is also the easiest to install. It is also the most durable, but it is also the most expensive. Aluminum is also quite inexpensive, but it is the least durable. Steel is the least expensive, but it is also the least durable.
FAQs: Best Led Strip Light Cover
Do LED lights need covers?
Yes, LED lights require covers. The covers utilized for LED lights are a generally durable plastic that is developed to be waterproof. There are also covers that are fabricated from aluminum.
These are the types of covers that are typically utilized for the common LED lights that can be discovered in outdoor patio settings. These covers are intended to supply the LED lights with a protective covering in the event that the lights are going to be left out in the elements.
What do you cover lights with?
Flats, nets, and clip-on diffusers are the most common options for covering up lights. Flats are sheets of semi-opaque material that are placed over lights to reduce the amount of light that passes through them.
Flats may be painted white to increase light diffusion. Nets are used to diffuse light more subtly by allowing more light to pass through than a flat. Clip-on diffusers are small covers that fit over the lamp and reflect light back into the umbrellas or softboxes.
How do you cover LED strip lights?
The best way to cover LED strip lights is using a frosted or diffused cover. It helps to diffuse the bright light strips emit, preventing harsh shadows and glare.
In addition, it also adds a layer of insulation to the strip lights, further preventing the LEDs from burning hot and the fixtures from potentially overheating during operation. You can also opt for a transparent cover, but it will lessen the effects of the light strip.
If you want to completely conceal the light strip, then you can opt for a fabric-like covering. While this is effective in hiding the light strip, it will also conceal the strip lights functionality, rendering it useless as a light source. It is not a cost-effective option either.