Have you ever wondered how do you put a Sengled bulb in pairing mode? It’s easy to do, but not every person who uses Sengled bulbs are always aware of how to do this. That’s why I created this video tutorial to show you the proper way. After this Post, you will be able to pair your SengledLight Wi-Fi smart led light bulb with the SAVE mobile app.
How do you put a Sengled bulb in pairing mode?
If you are looking to pair your Sengled bulb with your lights, then you need to put it into pairing mode. Here is how to do that.
Blog Post: Sengled light bulbs can be paired with lights that support Bluetooth Smart. You need to set your single light bulb into pairing mode before it can be paired with other Bluetooth Smart enabled lighting.
Here’s how to do it.
- Step 1: Make sure the Sengled bulb is fully functional with the app. Make sure to check with the app whether the bulb is online with the app.
- Step 2: Put the bulb in pairing mode. It is very simple. Just flip the bulb so that the side marked with “Bluetooth” is facing upwards. The procedure is same for most Bluetooth-compatible bulbs.
- Step 3: Once it is in pairing mode, the iOS device finds the bulb. Android finds the bulb as well.
- Step 4: Name the bulb. Name the bulb as per your wish. It can be anything you want.
- Step 5: Save the bulb. Once you name the bulb, it is saved.
- Step 6: If you want to edit or change anything, change can be done anytime.
- Step 7: Once the bulb is saved, it is good to go.
Why is my Sengled bulb not pairing?
There can be various reasons why you cannot pair your Sengled bulb with your dot. Some solutions are listed below. First, ensure your bluetooth is turned on. Second, ensure your bulb is turned on. If it’s already turned on, turn it off and on again. Ensure that your bulb is within an approximete range of 3 meters / 10 feet. If it’s still not getting paired, try resetting your Sengled hub. Plug it into an electrical outlet for 5 minutes. If the above steps don’t work, try removing your bulb from the location and try pairing it again.
Sengled bulbs are paired with the Sengled hub which talks with your WiFI. If your bulb does not pair, it may be a technical error. In case it does not pair, do the following:
- Unplug your bulb from the outlet.
- Wait for 10 seconds.
- Plug the bulb again.
- Try pairing it from the Sengled app or Sengled website.
- If it still does not pair, try following the steps mentioned in the manual that came with the bulb.
How do you reconnect a Sengled light bulb?
Sengled provides a quick and easy way to control your lights directly from your smartphone or tablet. A Sengled light bulb is compatible with IFTTT, providing an easy way to sync with your existing smart home. In case you want to connect a Sengled light bulb to your WiFi, you should follow the steps below:
- Unscrew the light socket from the light bulb. You can also unscrew the light bulb from the light socket.
- Connect the light bulb to your WiFi after you have changed the factory settings.
- Go to the app “Sengled Home” and you should set up your light bulb.
- After that, you need to go to the “Sengled Home” app and you will be able to control it from here.
How do you hook up a Bluetooth Sengled bulb?
First, we need to power the bulb. Connect the Sengled bulb to the WiFi network and use your phone to browse and add the bulb. Once added to your WiFi, you’ll see the bulb in the list of available devices in the Sengled app. Tap on the bulb to connect to the bulb. The indicator light on the front of the bulb will blink solid blue while connecting. The bulb will then say “Connected” and the indicator light will change to a soft white glow.
How do you put a Sengled Bluetooth bulb in pairing mode with Alexa?
- Download the Wink app on your smartphone and install the Wink Hub.
- As you start the Wink app for the first time, you will be asked to create an account or log in with an existing account. You can simply use an existing account of Facebook and Google and proceed.
- Now you need to link your Sengled Bluetooth bulbs to your Wink Hub. For this, go to the Lights tab and select the option “Add new light”.
- Choose Sengled from the list and select the option “Link with Wink Hub”.
- Your Sengled bulb will connect with your Hub and you will be able to use the bulb. You can now control it using Alexa’s commands.
- Best Small LED Light Bulbs
- Best App Controlled Christmas Tree Lights
- Best Smart Christmas Tree Lights
- Best Outdoor String Lights With Timer
- Best Christmas Lights To Hang On House
- How To Dim Outdoor Led String Lights?